[iPad] Re: I resign. I totally despise iTunes in its current state

 

My gripe with iTunes is the interface - that panel you do things in. It used to be easy to use, make play lists, rename song albums. One time I took all my high school years songs and put them school grade albums - of course, they were all from single platter 78s which had one song on each side. In the original iTunes this was easy as pie to do - in the newer iTunes it is a major chore. And then there are the new genre restrictions.

Sent from my iPad
John Ferman
Kingfield Neighborhood
Minneapolis, MN
Email in header


On Feb 28, 2015, at 3:15 AM, iPad@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:29 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Kris Murray" murphtall

It's a piece of junk. Fark it. Let me drag and drop songs onto my idevices. iTunes simply does not work. 4.89gb free, I went to add 131 photo and I am told sorry 11.89gb needed!!! WTF??? (They are all photos taken with my iPhone)

Yea. I'll erase my iPhone for the I dunno fifth time in as many weeks. Yay. Fun. What a piece of junk. I even started my whole library over for scratch. Got stuff on there and just wanted to add a few photos so that when I went to have a beer with my boss I could show him some photos. *sigh*

What's your favorite way to sync music to your idevice without using iTunes?

Or. Any ideas? Thoughts? Chuckles?

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: John Ferman <johnwferman@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___