Re: [iPad] Photo Stream on iPad Air 2

 

That threatens to delete my account and everything in it. I cancelled out of that pretty quick.
It looks like it may be doing it for future photos, but not for old ones.
What I ended up doing was experimenting with a shared album to myself. That seemed to work to be able to see the photos on my iPad, but I don't know about them being 'on' it. They're probably just pointers to the real thing.
Thanks for all the suggestions.

BL>

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 15, 2015, at 3:43 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

As a "shot in the dark", you might try signing out of iCloud & then sign back in.

Pat

Sent from my iPad...

> On Feb 15, 2015, at 4:27 PM, Barbara-Lynn Smith bl_smith25@hotmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I turned it off, but so far, no difference.
> The photo stream on my iPad is just what I've taken on my iPad. Not what I've got on my iPhone 5.
> Are the two of them incompatible do you think? It's just so different from what I see on my phone...

__._,_.___

Posted by: Barbara-Lynn Smith <bl_smith25@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.PNG image1.PNG image1.PNG


.

__,_._,___