Re: [iPad] Lock screen

 

Can you elaborate please? Is your iPad set up to lock still?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2015, at 6:54 AM, 'Jan-Glen Crandall' glenjan52@msn.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Something must have changed recently, as I have lost my "lock screen".  It no longer comes up after turning off the iPad.  I have the latest iPad Air with the latest IOS.  I did a google search, but have not yet checked the manual.  You are all so knowledgeable and helpful, I thought someone might have an easy solution.  Not sure what made it disappear.
 
Thanks, Jan

Jan & Glen Crandall
in NW NM, the Four Corners

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___