Re: [iPad] I resign. I totally despise iTunes in its current state

 

iTunes works for me, so although it's not perfect it's far from "junk" IME.
I don't know why you're having such trouble.

Are you trying to sync songs &/or photos from computer to phone?
or what?

I've never done any copying between phone/computer w/o iTunes except getting
photos off device.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?
Something may be hogging memory it shouldn't.
(a.k.a. something mis-behaved or got farkled)

Try syncing photos in smaller batches (but that involves using iTunes,
sorry! as well as multiple sync-rounds)

If you really want to do w/o iTunes, there is s/w to do that -- though
whether it's any better I have no idea.
You can also Google for Linux forums/newsgroups that discuss it at length,
as many of them despise iTunes even more than you do ATM.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 3:29 PM
To: iPad Yahoo Group ; Mac_X
Subject: [iPad] I resign. I totally despise iTunes in its current state

It's a piece of junk. Fark it. Let me drag and drop songs onto my idevices.
iTunes simply does not work. 4.89gb free, I went to add 131 photo and I am
told sorry 11.89gb needed!!! WTF??? (They are all photos taken with my
iPhone)

Yea. I'll erase my iPhone for the I dunno fifth time in as many weeks. Yay.
Fun. What a piece of junk. I even started my whole library over for scratch.
Got stuff on there and just wanted to add a few photos so that when I went
to have a beer with my boss I could show him some photos. *sigh*

What's your favorite way to sync music to your idevice without using iTunes?

Or. Any ideas? Thoughts? Chuckles?

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___