Re: [iPad] I resign. I totally despise iTunes in its current state

 

Sync? iCloud works for me on my iPhone. I get all my music that way. For my iPod Classic, drag and drop would be the bomb. Being able to number songs without having to put the numbers in the title of the songs would be nice too. It's one feature that was taken out. 


Sent from Mailbox


On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

It's a piece of junk. Fark it. Let me drag and drop songs onto my idevices. iTunes simply does not work. 4.89gb free, I went to add 131 photo and I am told sorry 11.89gb needed!!! WTF??? (They are all photos taken with my iPhone)

Yea. I'll erase my iPhone for the I dunno fifth time in as many weeks. Yay. Fun. What a piece of junk. I even started my whole library over for scratch. Got stuff on there and just wanted to add a few photos so that when I went to have a beer with my boss I could show him some photos. *sigh*

What's your favorite way to sync music to your idevice without using iTunes?

Or. Any ideas? Thoughts? Chuckles?

Sent from my iPhone


__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___