Re: [iPad] I resign. I totally despise iTunes in its current state

 

What are you syncing (little checkboxes) in iTunes, because it's a lot more than what you want to sync? Just build a playlist called "Sync Songs", drag and drop songs into it, and only sync that (not your whole music library). Throw the 131 photos in a folder and sync that.

Ted

Sent from Outlook

_____________________________
From: Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <ipad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 12:29 PM
Subject: [iPad] I resign. I totally despise iTunes in its current state
To: Mac_X <mac_x@yahoogroups.com>, iPad Yahoo Group <ipad@yahoogroups.com>


 

It's a piece of junk. Fark it. Let me drag and drop songs onto my idevices. iTunes simply does not work. 4.89gb free, I went to add 131 photo and I am told sorry 11.89gb needed!!! WTF??? (They are all photos taken with my iPhone)

Yea. I'll erase my iPhone for the I dunno fifth time in as many weeks. Yay. Fun. What a piece of junk. I even started my whole library over for scratch. Got stuff on there and just wanted to add a few photos so that when I went to have a beer with my boss I could show him some photos. *sigh*

What's your favorite way to sync music to your idevice without using iTunes?

Or. Any ideas? Thoughts? Chuckles?

Sent from my iPhone



__._,_.___

Posted by: <tfwagner2001@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___