Re: [iPad] Friends on Facebook

 

Mine looks like yours, Rita.  I didn't change it, might be an "improvement" made by Facebook,

Linda




On Feb 23, 2015, at 9:01 AM, Rita Layton rijoyce602@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Something has changed on my IPad.  Used to be when I was on my homepage of Facebook, I'd go to the left side, click on Friends and pages would come up in alphabetical order with large (probably an inch square) pictures.  The alphabet would be on the right where you could click on like the L and get all the people whose last names began with L and their pictures.

Now when I go there,  I get a list of people with teeny tiny pictures (about 1/4 an inch) in alphabetical order of their first name. 

Does anyone have any idea of what I've done to make this happen?

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, and my software is up to date with iOS 8.1.3

__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda McCann <lmcarea51@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___