Re: [iPad] RE: confused

 

Well,I can see where Denise is coming from . And dare I say it Pete as I sit outside in NZ having a bourbon. (Summer here ) When I was at school and I graduated from a pencil to a fountain pen, I felt that I had succeeded in life.

Sent from my iPhone 5S 


On 17/12/2013, at 4:29 pm, Pete <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

You're going to regret saying that when you sober up.
Skål,
Pete





On Dec 16, 2013, at 10:20 PM, Denise O'Conchubair <RNMSW@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 

We all had to earn our Palmer certificate. We were never taught to print. I miss fountain pens and elegant stationery.
Today, few only-English speakers can speak or write correctly. As for history and geography I do not believe it is taught. We are so far down in comparison to other countries. It is frightening.
Denise

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (41)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___