RE: [iPad] Re: built in apps

 

Went through the same issue .... because you restored from iCloud, you won't see them unless you purchased previously.

However, you can go to the apps store and download them for free. Find them fastest through the link at the bottom called Apple Apps.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Carol Corley
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 12:23 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Re: built in apps

I just bought the iPad Air 64G (Black Friday, great deal from Apple). The Apple website says that I am supposed to get free with Air: iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
They are not on the iPad, which took all night syncing from the Cloud. Then I hooked it up to the computer and it downloaded my books and songs, but not the free apps.
So after reading the previous posters on this topic, I went to the app store. It wants to charge me $4.99 for iPhoto. I didn't look for the others.
Clearly I am missing something. I've been trying to call Apple, but can't get through.
Has anyone else been through this? Any ideas?
Carol

________________________________
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___