Re: [iPad] OT: Thanksgivukkah/Cyber/Black weekend

 

On Dec 1, 2013, at 8:37 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

> I just bought a RickSteady XS Bluetooth speaker for my iPads, iPhone and computers. It has great sound. Lot of base but on my 11 inch MacBook Air I was missing some midrange. Fiddled around with the Equalizer in iTunes and found the best setting for my movies and TV shows. I don't do music. Set to Small Speakers came thru the best. I always boost the volume in iTunes options too. Command i and slide the speaker all the way up.
> Terry

I have a lot of hearing loss so I use the Boom application on my Mac, works quite well to increase the volume in all apps, and has an equalizer as well.

Happy bytes, and nibbles, Dave Flory, Flower Mound, TX
Speak softly and study Aikido, and you won't need to carry a big stick.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___