Re: [iPad] Kindle

 

I haven't done it, but there's a place in Manage your kindle/Manage your
devices where you can select the device & choose edit on the special offers.
I assume choosing edit would lead to charging you the $ to unsubscribe --
if you have without it says subscribe but I don't know if you'd get any $
back!
I haven't tried any of it.

I have a PW without and a Touch & Fire (both from the refurb store) with
offers.
If I were getting a new K of any sort I'd get with offers since it can be
changed later.

Or you can call Kindle customer service for help.
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 7:48 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Kindle

How does one pay after purchase to eliminate ads?

Just curious - I bought mine without.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___