Re: [iPad] Kindle

 

On 12/1/2013 12:17 PM, Tony wrote:
>
>
> My wife's 2nd generation Kindle will not hold the WiFi signal. It goes
> on but after about a minute it automatically shuts off. I tried
> everything with Amazon to correct it, including doing a factory default
> reset and it is toast.
>
> I know there are a few versions out there and I was looking at the All
> New Paperwhite Kindle without offers, but I was wondering if anyone in
> this group has a Kindle and what they use and recommend.
>

I have the original PaperWhite, and I love it. I know that things have
gotten faster with the new one, but I find the original one to be just
fine for reading. It's what I use for 90% of my reading these days,
with the remaining 10% split between my iPad and paper books.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbailey@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___