I don't read every message at this time of year, so I am wondering why the subject is "Celeste". Other than making me read it, of course ;-)
-----Original Message-----
>From: Denise O'Conchubair <RNMSW@bellsouth.net>
>Sent: Dec 16, 2013 7:39 PM
>To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: [iPad] Celeste
>
>At age three, I had to wear glasses although my eyes did improve by my ten years. The opthamologist thought the improvement was due to my being a bookworm. Of course, by around age 40 I needed reading glasses.
>I love the smell of books, the feel of the paper, and different fonts. Between a cataract in one eye and crippled fingers like my body, I am grateful for the technology. People can no longer read my handwriting either. I will be 70 come the Spring.
>Denise
>
>Sent from my iPad
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (4) |