[iPad] Speakers/was Thanksgivukkah/Cyber/Black weekend

 

Is it an app? All I can find in the App Store are games and when I went on the web only got boomerang or boomboom.

Photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue
Sent from my iPadAir

> On Dec 1, 2013, at 12:18 PM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Boom? I'll look it up. Thanks.
>
> Photos at
> Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue
> Sent from my iPadAir
>
>>> On Dec 1, 2013, at 10:55 AM, David Flory <daflory@verizon.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> On Dec 1, 2013, at 8:37 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just bought a RickSteady XS Bluetooth speaker for my iPads, iPhone and computers. It has great sound. Lot of base but on my 11 inch MacBook Air I was missing some midrange. Fiddled around with the Equalizer in iTunes and found the best setting for my movies and TV shows. I don't do music. Set to Small Speakers came thru the best. I always boost the volume in iTunes options too. Command i and slide the speaker all the way up.
>>> Terry
>>
>> I have a lot of hearing loss so I use the Boom application on my Mac, works quite well to increase the volume in all apps, and has an equalizer as well.
>>
>> Happy bytes, and nibbles, Dave Flory, Flower Mound, TX
>> Speak softly and study Aikido, and you won't need to carry a big stick.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___