Re: [iPad] Re: OT Hurricane Sandy

 

I took it to mean (from either one of them) "I'm outa here with the dogs,
whether you come or not."
("if you're stupid enough to stay I'm not gonna stay and be stupid with
you!")

rather than "I don't care about you, you're on your own, I'm taking the dogs
& leaving for someplace safer."
bj

-----Original Message-----
From: petefromflorida
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:13 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] Re: OT Hurricane Sandy

He would leave you to save himself and the dogs? You might want to rethink
that relationship.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Alice <whiterabbit32@...> wrote:
>
> You're right, Jenny. Rob knows he's left in the dust if he wants to "ride
> it out" in a disaster. He feels the same way. He'd leave me to save
> himself and the dogs. I agree wholeheartedly if I were that stupid as to
> stay.
> \

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (63)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___