Re: [iPad] OT/VOT

 

🍻

Think I may spend a few days on the Oregon coast next week. Or bagby hot springs. Or both. I'd do a beach in wa but they suck compared to northern Oregon coasts. IMO. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Oct 30, 2012, at 10:24 AM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Kris,   you're OK.  

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Just Murray
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:03 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT/VOT

 

 

Are you saying you like me Ed?

Teeheehee

~KLM

\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/


On Oct 29, 2012, at 10:04 PM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

 

I've been here about 16 months.    Nothing better available….           Whether on topic or not,  if I read something that interests me,  I feel compelled to respond.     Besides, have grown kinda fond of hearing from many of you people.   Guess I decided to stick it out.  I'm retired.   I have the time.

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tonya
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 7:38 PM
To: iPad
Subject: Ed: [iPad] OT/VOT

 

 

Looks to me like you grew to like the weather. You stuck it out and posted up to 8 times a day, including on OT subjects, all month !! 

 

 

 

 

-------Original Message-------

 

From: Ed

Date: 10/9/2012 5:20:48 PM

Subject: RE: [iPad] OT/VOT

 


Tony,  if an iPad or iOS device group that stuck on topic came about I would drop this one like a hot potato.  There are a lot of nice people here,  some with interesting discussion,  but if I wanted interesting discussion I'd join Facebook or whatever.   It takes a remarkable number of minutes to purge all the  off topic material on this list,  which in some days far exceeds 90% of the traffic.    Maybe others have little elsewhere to go but I subscribe to over 20 Topic oriented Yahoo groups,  not to mention a number of WEB based discussion forums and it is becoming unwieldy to keep up with everything when there is a lot of chaff in the way.    I will try to stick this out a bit longer …. But the forecast doesn't look good given the recent 'weather' here.

 

Ed   in Oregon

On Oct 9, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Tony <nyrngrz@yahoo.com> wrote:

Does anyone else in the group feel that there should be a new group formed for OT or VERY OT?

Tony

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___