Re: AW: [iPad] Comcast mail app/Kris

 

I was told that when you are on your "death bed" that you regret the things you didn't do not the things you did. I'm living my life that way. I do stuff. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Oct 30, 2012, at 1:21 PM, whiterabbit32 <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

If you don't understand or get that now is the time to be with your lived ones, then you'll regret not doing it when their gone. Memories last a lifetime. We're not here that long. 

\
  \ /\
  (  )       White Rabbit 32
.(    ). Sent from my iPhone 5

On Oct 29, 2012, at 9:06 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Thanks. Mostly play with and enjoy your loved ones more. That's the joy that life is made of. I got to enjoy my grandparents for the last five years of their lives. Lived with them. I'm lucky.  Me and grma prolly played a thousand games of scrabble. Yup. Saturday night. I'd play a game before I went out to be a young male. You can't make that stuff up. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Oct 29, 2012, at 2:39 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

Very wise advice, Kris!!  More fun, more lasting memories!!! 

 

Carlee 

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Just Murray
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Oktober 2012 00:02
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [iPad] Comcast mail app

 




Once you get used to it Netflix and Hulu and crackle are good options. Yes. You'll miss shows. You won't miss the invoice every month. For $16 a month I know I'm getting less than the $70 cable option. But it's something I can live with. But more books. Play with your kids spouse or animals more. Go see movies. Etc. IMO. Ymmv. 

~KLM

\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/


On Oct 28, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Julie Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I don't know how much DTV costs, but Netflix and Hulu plus are only about $8 a month. I didn't like Hulu though- too many ads. Netflix is usually a season or so behind.

Julie

Sent from my iPad


On Oct 28, 2012, at 3:26 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I have looked at getting rid of my DTV but there are shows I watch I couldn't get without paying another provider, like Hulu or Netflix.  If I get rid of DTV, I don't want to have to invest in another content provider.

Sent from my iPad


On Oct 27, 2012, at 8:39 AM, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

How does the group feel about Apple's future in Television? Seems to me the next big announcement might be more features on their TV box? Might be approaching time time when we don't use a cable carrier for TV content?

Terry

 Sent from my iPadHD


On Oct 27, 2012, at 12:53 AM, Carl Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

I never recommend using the carrier or ISP email addresses like Comcast, Verizon, Sprint, Time Warner, Brighthouse, etc. 

 

Better off using a free service like Gmail, Microsoft Live or Yahoo mail. 

Thanks,

 

Carl W. Brooks


On Oct 27, 2012, at 12:33 AM, Dave Sherlock <dsherlock.geo@yahoo.com> wrote:

 


XFINITY Connect by Comcast Cable Communications
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xfinity-connect/id320788270?mt=8

<Image-1>




Regards, Dave
Sent from my  iPad




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___