RE: [iPad] OT/VOT

 

 

Agreed.   Apparently you prefer rocky beaches?    We are right at the dividing line between the top of the Oregon Dunes  ( sandy beaches )  and the beautiful rocky, cliff type beaches of the Northern coast.   We prefer the beauty of the northern beaches too… and much more interesting to browse.   The closet one, although tiny,  is little Cape Cove beach at the Heceta Lighthouse  ( which apparently is still under a 2 million dollar refurbishment.)

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Just Murray
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:54 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT/VOT

 

 

🍻

 

Think I may spend a few days on the Oregon coast next week. Or bagby hot springs. Or both. I'd do a beach in wa but they suck compared to northern Oregon coasts. IMO. 

~KLM

\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/


On Oct 30, 2012, at 10:24 AM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Kris,   you're OK.   ☺

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Just Murray
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:03 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT/VOT

 

 

Are you saying you like me Ed?

Teeheehee

~KLM

\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/


On Oct 29, 2012, at 10:04 PM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

 

I've been here about 16 months.    Nothing better available….           Whether on topic or not,  if I read something that interests me,  I feel compelled to respond.     Besides, have grown kinda fond of hearing from many of you people.   Guess I decided to stick it out.  I'm retired.   I have the time.

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tonya
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 7:38 PM
To: iPad
Subject: Ed: [iPad] OT/VOT

 

 

Looks to me like you grew to like the weather. You stuck it out and posted up to 8 times a day, including on OT subjects, all month !! 

 

 

 

 

-------Original Message-------

 

From: Ed

Date: 10/9/2012 5:20:48 PM

Subject: RE: [iPad] OT/VOT

 


Tony,  if an iPad or iOS device group that stuck on topic came about I would drop this one like a hot potato.  There are a lot of nice people here,  some with interesting discussion,  but if I wanted interesting discussion I'd join Facebook or whatever.   It takes a remarkable number of minutes to purge all the  off topic material on this list,  which in some days far exceeds 90% of the traffic.    Maybe others have little elsewhere to go but I subscribe to over 20 Topic oriented Yahoo groups,  not to mention a number of WEB based discussion forums and it is becoming unwieldy to keep up with everything when there is a lot of chaff in the way.    I will try to stick this out a bit longer …. But the forecast doesn't look good given the recent 'weather' here.

 

Ed   in Oregon

On Oct 9, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Tony <nyrngrz@yahoo.com> wrote:

Does anyone else in the group feel that there should be a new group formed for OT or VERY OT?

Tony

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___