Re: AW: [iPad] VERY OT

 

Yes.  Plus. "This too soon will pass" just relax. If you stay patient the hard choices will be made for you. Just make it til tomorrow. Then again. Then again. 

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

On Oct 30, 2012, at 3:09 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

I can't begin to imagine what it must be like, but you are doing a wonderful thing for your daughter, and I was so glad to see a post from you this morning.  Hang in there, Tonya, and please keep us updated.  I'm sure I'm speaking for many when I say we all care and wish you the very best. This may sound odd, but I know from experience that it helps:  when you think you can't stand another minute, go drink a HUGE glass of water.  Keeping the body hydrated in times of stress helps the mind and spirit, too.  My thoughts and prayers go with you,

Carlee

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Tonya
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012 05:28
An: iPad
Betreff: Re: [iPad] VERY OT

 




Sometimes I want to stay awake and not go to bed so tomorrow won't come..... and I'm not the one detoxing!!! 

 

 

 

 

-------Original Message-------

 

Date: 10/29/2012 8:25:06 PM

Subject: Re: [iPad] VERY OT

 

Detox of suboxone can be gnarley. Ambien. I think they use another benzo in rehab. My prayers are with you. I may be wrong on ambien being a benzo. But iirc the rehab here uses Librium. Be slow. Be patient. My line is open too. Anytime day or night. Contact me offlist if need be. Iirc it was a five day ween off Librium. Slowly down stepping to none. 




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (39)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___