Re: [iPad] Fight! Amazon Takes the Gloves off Against Apple’s iPad Mini

 

I have a 1st generation Kindle Fire, won it in a contest and I hate it. Web browsing is very limited, as someone else mentioned and you have to use the same Kindle app you do on an iDevice to read books. Apps are very limited since you can only load what is in the Amazon store unless you root the device. Even rooted the device still has its limitations and like the iPad doesn't have anyway to upgrade memory.

My mother will be getting it for Christmas and since she doesn't know any better she will probably be perfectly happy with it.

I haven't seen a Nexus so I have no comparison. I will stick with my iPad and be very happy.


--Gijzette


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___