Re: [MacBook] Parallels for Desktop 5

 

I have Win 7 Home Premium installed on Bootcamp. Runs fine, though it continues to amaze me why people run it out of choice. It's always with a sigh of relief when I can boot back into OS X.

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Aug 2010, at 21:26, AD/JPG <adjpg.77@gmail.com> wrote:

> I coudn't make my BootCamp Windows 7 Enterprise work. Helpdesk coudn't answer my problem. VMware Fusion 3 works better for me.
>
> adjpg
> John Allocca kirjoitti 31.8.2010 kello 17.15:
>
>> I read the reviews at the Apple website. Some say it is great. Others say it is horrible.
>>
>> Any opinions?
>>
>> John
>> ====================================
>> John A. Allocca, D.Sc., Ph.D.
>> Medical Research Scientist
>> Allocca Biotechnology, LLC
>> 19 Lorraine Court, Northport, NY 11768
>> (631) 757-3919
>> john@allocca.com
>> www.allocca.com
>>
>>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___