[iPad] Re: Sony books

 



Download the "txtr" app on the iPad & the program on your computer. It can open up the files & you can download it & they can be read on the iPad. Nothing fancy, but it works.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Jackie Ward" <jward533@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks. I don't want to do that. I just didn't know if there was a legal way to do it.
> Jackie
> Sent from my BlackBerry
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lloyd Parsons <lloydparsons@...>
> Sender: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:08:04
> To: <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
> Reply-To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [iPad] Sony books
>
> Currently there is no legal way to do it. You have to strip the DRM from the Sony books to make them readable on the iPad.
>
> Lloyd
>
> On Aug 31, 2010, at 3:53 PM, jward533 wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to read Sony books on the iPad? I have the software on my computer and would like it on the iPad. I most read Kindle books from Amazon, because I've had a Kindle for a couple years, but I have some free books I'd gotten from Sony that I'd like to be able to read on the go. I have all the other ereader software that I use on my iPad already. If there are iPad users that like to read ebooks like me, you might want to check out booksontheknob.blogspot.com for a listing of daily free books offered for each reader. I have no affiliation but thanks to Karen's hard work I have a ton of free books to read!
> >
> > Jackie
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___