RE: [iPad] New Member / Ipad stuck in Recovery Mode

 

I had this same problem after i jailbroke and tried to unjailbreak. seems like I updated itunes (which took some problem solving initself) then I go into the recovery mode and it finally worked again. this group helped me restore.
 


To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
From: tgillen4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 22:08:30 +0000
Subject: [iPad] New Member / Ipad stuck in Recovery Mode

 
Hi,

My name is Tom Gillen, and I am a new member. I purchased an ipad on May 8, 2010. Now, almost four months later, after synching and and updating firmware last Friday (8/27/10), my ipad is stuck in Recovery Mode, and I can't get it out. My ipad is password protected. Could this be the problem? My computer, nor iTunes, will detect my ipad. Am I now the proud owner of a 1.6 pound brick, or is there a way to get my ipad out of recovery mode? Even when I run 'Find My Ipad' in Mobile Me, it says it's unable to locate it. I've tried everything to try and restore it, and nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--Tom


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___