Re: [iPad] Screen Protectors - pluses and minuses

 

i had no screen protector for anything until my 3gs. my otterbox defender case had one built in. loved it. its beat to sh*t. i got the spec case for my ipod classic it has a hard plastic front. love it.in the future i will attempt to get the sturdiest case possible. now i have non sturdy fluffy ones like when i go somewhere ummm, if i go somewhere fancy, so i can switch, but i like rugged. i'll slam my stuff in bags, cases with pencils, pockets, i am just rough on stuff. the ipad is protectorless. it has two cases and is babied.i dont know ahat ipad2 brings but i dont really think i'll get one them either.


i blame the boy in me for me abuse of electronics. :P
Km

"Nobody likes a knowitall who sits around talking about their genitalia." -Hank Hill


On Aug 30, 2010, at 6:26 AM, Laura Fitzgerald wrote:

I agree. I have no screen protector 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___