Re: [iPad] Screen Protectors - pluses and minuses

 

I do not use any screen protectors, the main feature of iPad is it's screen! With one on your losing the real tech. Well that's what I feel!

Sent from my  iPad. 

On Aug 30, 2010, at 4:43 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com> wrote:

 

> I want people's opinion on using a screen protector. I purchased the Zagg invisible shield and promptly had it stick to itself during installation. To the company's credit, they did give me another at no cost. I also bought some Chinese ones from Amazon. They are ok, but not a perfect fit.
>
> I have been working without anything for a while and like it. I use a stylus on the screen and I am wondering if with a protector will I have a sensitivity problem that the stylus wont work.
>
> I have the basic Apple case on the iPad so I am wondering do I even need anything on it

Roger Prokic swears by the Zagg products.
Many of the rest of us only swear AT them.

I (and Apple) don't feel the iPhone 3G's or 4's screen needs screen protector, and works better without any.

I feel it needs a case, but almost any case that's comfortable in your hand will do, unless you *really* need a strongly protective one, like the OtterBox.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___