Re: [iPad] Re: New Netflix breaks Landscape on iPad.

 

On Aug 28, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Paulette wrote:

I updated Netflix, watched a movie landscape, and it worked fine for me! I could turn the iPad around and the picture flips accordingly...no problem. Maybe you need to redownload it again?

It was a Jailbreak thing.  I had DisplayOut enable even thought I wasn't hooked up to a monitor.  Apparently the DisplayOut needs an update.  When I disabled DisplayOut, Netflix worked as it should.  I will contact the developer of DisplayOut.

Thanks for everyone's replies, it got me investigating in the right places. 

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
iAmThereforeiPad, Founder and Chief Editor

iPad News, Reviews and How-To-Dos.  
We help make your iPad experience Magical through information!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___