Re: [iPad] Sony books

 

Nope, not that I'm aware of.  I looked for one too.

Pam

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 2:53 PM, jward533 <jward533@aol.com> wrote:
 

Is there any way to read Sony books on the iPad? I have the software on my computer and would like it on the iPad. I most read Kindle books from Amazon, because I've had a Kindle for a couple years, but I have some free books I'd gotten from Sony that I'd like to be able to read on the go. I have all the other ereader software that I use on my iPad already. If there are iPad users that like to read ebooks like me, you might want to check out booksontheknob.blogspot.com for a listing of daily free books offered for each reader. I have no affiliation but thanks to Karen's hard work I have a ton of free books to read!

Jackie


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___