Re: [iPad] Screen Protectors - pluses and minuses

 

I do not use one. I have a case, but I have 3 minor scratches now. I keep saying that I will get one, but it may takes the 4th scratch to get me moving.

A coworker purchased one at the Apple store and the expert put it on for her (pretty girls some times get that extra service, lol). It looked good and worked fine. Not sure which brand it was. The bottom line is the screen can scratch.
The screen protector has to be put on properly and with patience for it to look right.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
iAmThereforeiPad, Founder and Chief Editor

iPad News, Reviews and How-To-Dos.
We help make your iPad experience Magical through information!
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

On Aug 29, 2010, at 9:25 PM, "jaylevineipad" <jaylevine.ipad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone. I want people's opinion on using a screen protector. I purchased the Zagg invisible shield and promptly had it stick to itself during installation. To the company's credit, they did give me another at no cost. I also bought some Chinese ones from Amazon. They are ok, but not a perfect fit.
>
> I have been working without anything for a while and like it. I use a stylus on the screen and I am wondering if with a protector will I have a sensitivity problem that the stylus wont work.
>
> I have the basic Apple case on the iPad so I am wondering do I even need anything on it.
>
> I am sure there are many different opinions so I am open to all suggestions.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___