Re: [iPad] Re: Message app question

 

WhatsApp works well. I use it for out of the country friends on occasion.

Sent from iPad Pro

> On Oct 22, 2017, at 9:55 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> There is an app called WhatsApp that is free. I had an Android friend who texted me a lot, so we switched to that due to AT&T fees. Now, my cell phone company no longer charges me for messages, so I don't use it. But I did really like it.
> Carol
>
> Member asks:
> Does the message app that comes with iPad only message those who use Apple
> products? If so, what might be used to message family who use Android
> devices? Perhaps there is a setting somewhere that I am missing but so far,
> it only seems to work with family who use an Apple product.
> Sent from my iPad
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___