Re: [iPad] Folders in ios11

 

When I forget what folder an app is in, I'll do a search. When the app is found, I now what folder the app is in and then go to that folder to launch the app. It helps me remember what folder the app is in that way.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 13, 2017, at 9:54 AM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

And you looked in all folders? Not search but look 

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Oct 12, 2017, at 12:52 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

If I pull down from the top of ipad it's there but it doesn't tell me where the icon is. I'd like to move it back to the TV/Movie folder.

Sent from iPad Pro



On Oct 12, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Have you looked for it? Look in the folders and find it. The place it where you want. Or are you saying it's invisible?

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Oct 10, 2017, at 10:00 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I keep a tidy desktop on my iPads. I have the apps I use tucked into a folder I create. For instant I have on labeled movies/tv. In there I keep all my stuff like Netflix, HBO, BritBox, all the sties where I watch movies. With the new iOS, YouTube won't stay in its folder. Most of my stuff I can't find and I have to do a search. Even iMessage. The icon just is not on my desktop. I can't even get the dock to work for me.
I must have missed some directions on this. Any help keeping
my things organized I'd be most i.
Terry

Sent from iPad Pro

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.jpeg image1.png image1.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___