Re: [iPad] new ipad pro 9.7 - question regarding moving fr 2nd gen ipad

 

I would clean out the apps you don't want on your old iPad, backup to iCloud, then use the backup to setup your new iPad. It would save you having to delete apps off you're new iPad.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 19, 2017, at 12:10 PM, mleek@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have received a new ipad 9.7 pro. I have an old 2nd gen ipad that I've backed up to icloud. However, I don't really want all of the apps that are currently installed. Should I first delete those that I don't want, then back up again to icloud BEFORE setting up my new ipad?


OR .... can I begin using my new ipad and selectively restore the apps and content I want to save by using  some other type of restore? I haven't used my old ipad much for some time but I do want to transfer the photos, music, contacts and my purchased apps, if possible.


my thanks for your suggestions/ advice.


Mary

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___