Re: [iPad] D/L from One drive

 

Maybe your next Some purchase will be an iPhone? They work almost like the iPad. I've had the iPhone since it originally came out. iPad the same. 



  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 28, 2017, at 5:23 AM, James Murphy bartenderjim2002@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yea...mini 4 is a great size...like you said it would be better if it worked with the Apple pencil...however the Wacom bamboo stylus does work well in One Note app...I have cellular on my Pro but could not get a mini 4 with cellular...yea a mini pro would be fantastic....these are my first foray into the Apple world...have always been a Windoz person in the past...but find myself leaning more and more on my Ipads for work and play...mainly because of the size and weight but also the functionality...
Hope you have a great day

James W. Murphy KJ6FXA


On ‎Saturday‎, ‎October‎ ‎28‎, ‎2017‎ ‎12‎:‎52‎:‎20‎ ‎AM‎ ‎PDT, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I sure do love my iPad mini 4. I had the original Mini and then got the mini when it came out. Haven't gone back. I would love a mini Pro that used an Apple pencil. That works be very cool. Until another iPad mini comes out, I'll stick with my mini 4.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 27, 2017, at 1:06 PM, James Murphy bartenderjim2002@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi Alice,
Actually I have the Mini 4 running iOS 11. It is actually perfect for what I do. I have never thought about having it do that. Owned it before I got the Pro....thank you for reminding me that I had it....*grin*,,,,,

James W. Murphy KJ6FXA


On Friday, October 27, 2017, 9:37:04 AM PDT, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I would think an iPad mini would be easier to carry with you. Too bad there isn't an iPad mini pro.


Great idea you have. If you could download all the paddles from an office computer or have them sent to you when they're sent to each driver, that works be a big help to you.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 14, 2017, at 2:48 PM, bartenderjim2002@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Okay quick question (still learning)..

I work for a public transit agency here in San Diego as a field supervisor. (Think city busses). The drivers have what are called paddles that go by to know when they need to be where. As a supervisor I am tasked with going into the field and performing what are called time checks on these drivers. 

I don't always have the luxury of wi-fi available to me. 

I would like to put these "paddles" (essentially pdf documents) on my ipad pro (running iOS11) to be able to check them as necessary with out having to constantly d/l them from one drive.

And be able to put them in the files app.

Suggestions? Thoughts? Help?

Thanks

JamesM.

KJ6FXA 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___