Re: [iPad] New iPad, I need help

 

Christopher Collins wrote:
> I'm fairly sure Onyx will allow you to delete those recent links, but it's probably overkill if you just want to delete 1 recent.

Perhaps you could explain further how Onyx can be used to clear the "Recents" list in Pages on the iPad.

>> I like the new Recents feature in Pages but is there a way to remove files from the Recents? Deleting a file deletes it from its original location.
>> …
>> I asked the above question at the Apple store and was told it could not be done. I could not find the answer in the link.
>
> I looked at this carefully and tend to agree with the Apple rep who said that it couldn't be done. Files listed under "Recents" are saved files flagged as recently opened. If you delete it, then, of course, you have deleted it.
>
> At MOST, I could see there being a way to adjust the time duration of exactly what "Recents" mean, but I don't see any way to do that.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___