[iPad] iPad photo download (1st Generation)

 

Hello, I have an old 1st gen iPad. I have many photos on it and I want to extract all of them to save them.  I tunes  on my computer .doesn't recognize it anymore
  took it to the Apple Genius Bar and they said their computer could not recognize it either.

They said the port was probably bad, but I only used the port for charging and not much else and never had any trouble with it, so I am not confident in their diagnosis. They said there is nothing that can be done.

Many of the pictures on it are of my parents, who aren't with us anymore. As long as I keep the iPad charged I can look at them. If it ever gets to the point it will not charge, the pictures will be lost forever.

The software version on it is very old (4.3)

Does anyone have any ideas I can try ? I have reloaded diff versions of Itunes and nothing has helped.

Or is there a company that can do the work for me ? (and not cost a fortune)

Thanks





__._,_.___

Posted by: referry@bellsouth.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___