Re: [iPad] iPad Pro

 

Hmm, the iPad not brand new, so wouldn't one expect that it might have a nick or two?

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Oct 19, 2017, at 5:18 PM, Nonie Masterson hachiosmom@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi Chris,

That's very helpful!

As it turned out, I had to exchange it and now, the exchange also has to be exchanged.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will get to use it!

Thanks!
 
Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾



From: "Chris Laarman chrislaarman@yahoo.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad Pro



1) I'd think that restoring a back-up would undo the iOS 11 upgrade. I may be wrong.

2) I always set new devices up as new. Gradually installing the apps that I want on that device. But I have most of my data in the cloud, and I consider new devices additions rather than replacements.
My iPad Pro 10.5" with Smart Keyboard is my all-but desktop replacement.. My iPad Air 2 has received a new cover, and will be the one to take with me. (I always buy the cellular edition of an iPad.) I won't install all of its apps onto the Pro, like ones related to navigation (boating), but I may well add apps that I haven't on the Air, like creative tools.

--
Chris

replying to:

On 19 Oct 2017, 19:36 +0200, Nonie Masterson hachiosmom@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com>, wrote:
 
Hi,

I'm getting a 10.5 pro today and was wondering if this sounded like the best way to proceed.

Charge it first, upgrade to ios 11 and then restore from backup of my Air2?

Thanks very much! 

 
Nonie
Sent from my iMac  🐾




__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___