[iPad] New iPad, I need help

 

I have a new iPad Pro and I have some questions. Some are ones that I should have asked with my pevious iPad mini.


When using the native email there is a window on the left containing the headers. How can I turn that feature on and off?


When using Safari my favorites are in a window on the left. How do I turn that off?


I like the new Recents feature in Pages but is there a way to remove files from the  Recents? Deleting a file deletes it from its original location.


I have a bunch of iPhone and iPad user manuals in iBooks. Since they are not labeled as to version I have no idea which is the most recent. Is there a way to delete the old versions?


How do I get two windows to show on the screen?


The onscreen keyboard is a pleasure to use and my typos are dowm 99%. 


Thanks,


Bobby 

__._,_.___

Posted by: bobbystern@me.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___