Thanks for your suggestions. It looks like I have a problem, however. I have unchecked the box for immediately getting album art and track names, and that seems to do the trick with a little more manual work on my part. At least I can get the music inside iTunes. Don't mow what the cause of this is...just updating and sunned my iPad and touch yesterday.
I am hoping that there will be an update that will get rid of my problem.
Have you synced up your iPad or any other device with iTunes 10?
Cheers,
Mary ellyn
--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, Glenn Gutierrez <yah@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Mary Ellyn,
>
> I just tried a CD on my Mac Pro and had no trouble in iTunes 10 (in OS X 10.6.4). The CD should show up on the desktop, in addition to inside iTunes. If it doesn't, then the problem might be lower than iTunes.
>
> Try a reboot, then try inserting an audio CD before running iTunes.
>
> G
>
>
> On 05 Sep 2010, at 12:28 PM, MaryEllyn wrote:
>
> > I just upgraded to ITunes 10, successfully synced up my iPad and ITouch, and now I am having trouble importing CDs. It doesn't recognize the CD at all.
> >
> > I tried some DVDs and they worked fine, cuz I thought it might be my CD/DVD player.
> >
> > I have a MacBook Pro with Leopard, and have had absolutely no problem with it in the past.
> >
> > any suggestions?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Mary Ellyn
>
[MacBook] Re: Help with iTunes
__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___