[iPad] Re: Trouble with iTunes 10`

 

Well, I did exactly what you said...get rid of the automatic query for album issue.

I did find a way around entering everything manually... Go to recently added, add track names by right clicking and add album art by right clicking.

Also, since it is for my husband, I put together a special playlist for him and immediately transfer the new stuff to his playlist. So far this seems to be working. I have about two hour more of albums to put in for our trip this week.

Thanks for your help. I assume this is a bug and will be fixed.

Cheers,
Mary Ellyn

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Jankura <toolznglue@...> wrote:
>
> Hi, MaryEllyn:
>
> I've had similar problems with the current release of iTunes - if I checked the box to query the web for album issue, iTunes would open, cause my CD to thrash for a while, and then dismount, but not eject the audio CD. If I unchecked the box, iTunes would import as track 01, track 02, etc. And I'd have to enter as much of the info as I had. Not good. Hope they fix soon.
>
> Jerry Jankura
> So many toys.... So little time...
> Sent from my iPad
>
>
> On Sep 5, 2010, at 3:25 PM, "MaryEllyn" <mev500@...> wrote:
>
> > I wondered if anyone else has experienced trouble with iTunes. I updated on Sept 2 and synced my iPad and my iTouch. Today I tried to import some CDs and there was absolutely no recognition of the CD. I tried about 5 and no luck. I am trying to get my iPad and iTouch ready for a trip this week where I wanted to update my musical collection.
> >
> > I am running iTunes on a MacBook Pro bought last year, running Leopard.
> >
> > I haven't had any problems using iTunes before.
> >
> > Help would be greatly appreciated.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___