Re: [iPad] Mapping App needed

 

I tried it and found it worth the money.
I still use the google map supplied with the iPad.
The maps like to eat the batteries ..
Dean

W5GXL  Dean L


On Sep 25, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Jerry Jankura <toolznglue@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 

TomTom has an app like that for the iPhone. Perhaps it would work on your iPad, except that you'd still have the iPhone sized screen. If you give it a try, please let us know how it works for you. I'd love them to come out with an iPad version of their program.

Jerry Jankura
So many toys.... So little time...
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 25, 2010, at 10:14 AM, "Dean" <w5gxl108@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need a mapping program Like what was built into the IPad.
> But, I need it to have ALL the road maps stored in detail in memory.
> I get into areas that I have no 3G service and as I drive the mapping app fails me.
> It would also be nice to let me drop pins at the locations I need to change routes.
> And if it is not too much be able to flag truck stops and oversized truck parking along the way.
> Hope that is not too much to ask for
> Dean
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___