[iPad] What's the right practice of how often to charge the iPad?

 

I charge my iPad everyday (overnight) even if the charge is still good. My friend argued that this will affect the lifespan of the battery. I tried searching the site http://www.apple.com/batteries/ipad.html about this and I couldn't find the answer to this issue.  I know that "For proper reporting of the battery's state of charge, be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the battery to 100% and then completely running it down)".


I think it should be ok to charge it everyday since I always have my iPod docked to an iDecco which effectively charges the iPod continuously. So far I haven't had problems with its battery.

Any ideas?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___