Re: [iPad] AT&T Cellular Plan warning

 

They wrote and told me it was cancelled but when I tried to set up the new one it wouldn't let me use the addy I had used with the old plan and cancelled. How strange is that?

 Terry Pogue 

My Foodie Photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/

On Sep 27, 2010, at 11:46 AM, zanec wrote:

> I have recently used the cellular data plan while traveling and in case you don't read the fine print in the account plan, you should be aware that you have to cancel the plan at the end of the 30 days or it will be automatically renewed for another 30 days. I didn't know this the first time and found I was being charged for another month. I was able to talk AT&T into canceling it. The last time, I did read the contract and noticed something else....they renew 2 DAYS before the end of the 30 days! So,if you have a plan, you need to cancel at least 2 days before it expires to prevent the renewal...
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___