Re: [iPad] Cloud computing

 

I have Evernote and also mobile me.

While this works for me, I do wish there was an app like Glucose Buddy which would go to the cloud and such. I like other apps for my diabetes, where manual entry isn't necessary... You type in some words and it finishes the words. I'd like My NetDiary and Wavesense apps to sync up.

He'll, wish I could just control the insulin pump with the iPhone <G> but we will see what the iBGStar has to offer. That is a meter which can be used as a stand alone, or connect it to the iPhone. Will see if the app would also work with the iPad.

EARTH FIRST!!

-We'll strip-mine the other planets later.

On Sep 27, 2010, at 8:59 AM, pdw <pdworkman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Survey question for you -
>
> - what apps do you have that you wish were in the cloud, so that they
> would sync between devices?
>
> - what apps do you have that are in the cloud and sync beautifully
> between devices, making you more productive?
>
> Pam

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___