Re: [iPad] Cloud computing

 

Sure, there are things that aren't important enough to steal, but even calendar data is too sensitive.




"I may die a beggar, but with the Grace of God, I will not die a slave.
I will not be filed, stamped, briefed, debriefed, or numbered...
My life is my own."


From: Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Sender: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:58:05 -0700
To: <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
ReplyTo: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Cloud computing

if by data you mean banking data, understood. if by data you mean, photos or grocery list, i think the analogy falls apart
`KM
---
 People use highways for illegal things. They use their homes for illegal things. Hell, they probably use government buildings for illegal things. Cracking down on freedoms in the name of a minority of miscreants is never a good thing.
--

On Sep 27, 2010, at 11:51 AM, timmytheimpaler@gmail.com wrote:

I've just never had enough trust to entrust my data to third parties. I don't particularly understand people who do. It's like hanging your house keys on a hook outside your door.



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___