Re: [iPad] AT&T Cellular Plan warning

 

sounds typical

~KM

--

it is like water on the head of a duck to try teaching someone by telling of our own personnal experiences, we can only learn through our own and only by the greatest attention AND concentration.

---


On Sep 27, 2010, at 8:46 AM, zanec wrote:

I have recently used the cellular data plan while traveling and in case you don't read the fine print in the account plan, you should be aware that you have to cancel the plan at the end of the 30 days or it will be automatically renewed for another 30 days. I didn't know this the first time and found I was being charged for another month. I was able to talk AT&T into canceling it. The last time, I did read the contract and noticed something else....they renew 2 DAYS before the end of the 30 days! So,if you have a plan, you need to cancel at least 2 days before it expires to prevent the renewal..

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___