[iPad] Re: selling an iPad

 

Do you have a local AT&T store where you can call or drop by to get your answer? My local AT&T store is very knowledgeable and helpful.

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Terry Pogue <tpogue@...> wrote:
>
> I called Apple and was told I'd have to talk to AT&T to take care of this and they gave me a number to call. Each time I call it they say to hold on while they transfer my call. Lots of beeps later and the a silence, then rings and an operator saying those dreaded words, "if you want to make a call please hang up etc"
> Grrrrr. The number Apple gave me was 1 866 640 5125
>
>  Terry Pogue 
>
> My Foodie Photos
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrypogue/collections/
>
> On Sep 25, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Terry Pogue wrote:
>
> > I bought a 32 GB iPad, filled out the cellular info and choose the service plan. I used mytpogue@... addy. I have a new 64 GB iPad and followed Apples advice to restore factory setting to the 32 GB iPad so I can sell it or give it away. Now, my new iPad will not accept my address saying it's already in use. Apple told me that when I restored the smaller iPad that account with AT&T would be wiped out.
> > Any advice on what to do now?
> > Thanks,
> >  Terry Pogue 
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___