Re: [iPad] Grocery lists?

 

Anyone know if any of the shopping apps with bar code scanners work for Canadian products?

Pam

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Ingrid <ingrid1946@att.net> wrote:
 

I use Grocery IQ & find it so useful.  Any store I frequent (including the farmers market & bird supply store) has an on-going list.  It also gives you coupons.  Just for fun I can email the list to my DH.  As you shop & check off items, they disappear (temporarily) from the list.  Easy to add new items.  Keep as much data as you need.

Ingrid

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pdw
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:30 AM
To: ipad
Subject: [iPad] Grocery lists?

 

 

Anybody have a favourite shopping list App? Something really quick to
input new items, syncs across devices? (No, I don't care too much
about the security of my shopping list. If someone really needs to
know that I need tampons . . .)

Pam


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___