I tested Calibre and it is possible to convert Sony file lrf to ePub.
I have put it in my iPad and i can read the ebook from Sony on my iPad.
I did it on my iMac but Calibre works also on Windows and Linux.
When you have Stanza you also can read other files on your iPad.
Adrie Verweijmeren
--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "Terence M. Hackett" <terence.hackett@...> wrote:
>
> I am hooked on Nook from Barnes and Nobles
>
>
>
> http://lumberjocks.com/woodsoldier
>
>
>
> Visit my page and join if you like, its Free
>
>
>
> From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
> jward533
> Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 3:54 PM
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [iPad] Sony books
>
>
>
>
>
> Is there any way to read Sony books on the iPad? I have the software on my
> computer and would like it on the iPad. I most read Kindle books from
> Amazon, because I've had a Kindle for a couple years, but I have some free
> books I'd gotten from Sony that I'd like to be able to read on the go. I
> have all the other ereader software that I use on my iPad already. If there
> are iPad users that like to read ebooks like me, you might want to check out
> booksontheknob.blogspot.com for a listing of daily free books offered for
> each reader. I have no affiliation but thanks to Karen's hard work I have a
> ton of free books to read!
>
> Jackie
>
[iPad] Re: Sony books
__._,_.___
.
__,_._,___