Re: [iPad] Can't find my Dropbox App on my iPads!

 

No folder shown. I'll look again.
Not a lot of apps from the App Store, but I do have lots of Apps or other things saved from websites.
Toby

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2015, at 11:42 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

You might try it again and, before opening the app, look to your right of the app name to see the folder where it is probably stored.

Pat 

Sent from my iPad Air2

On Jul 10, 2015, at 7:34 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

That is a wonderful suggestion. However, I did try that yesterday, & I didn't find my App, just the place for new members to sign up. Tonight, after reading your suggestion, I tried doing it again. I saw my App, opened it, & then it dissapeared again. Oh well...It's funny that I always get that search bar so easily when I don't need it, but when I do need it, it takes awhile to bring it up. Thanks for your help.

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 10, 2015, at 5:13 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Swipe down from any place in the middle of your screen to bring up the Search page.  Type Dropbox in the search field and you will see it and to the right of the title it will show you where it is located on your system which is likely in a folder.   


Pat

On Jul 10, 2015, at 3:09 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have the Dropbox App. It shows that I purchased it in the App Store App. I click on open & it's there, but then when I close the App, it dissapears. So, the only way of clicking on that app is to search for it among my other purchased Apps that are on my device. This App is not showing up on both my iPads. I did see the Dropbox App on my homepage (or should I say desktop?) on my iPhone. I didn't have time to check that out, but now that I'm rememering it, I will. Does anyone know why this is happening & can I fix this, so I can see the App on my iPad's homepage?

Toby

Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___

Posted by: Toby Levin <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___