Re: [iPad] Can't find my Dropbox App on my iPads!

 

There used to be a numeric limit on how many apps SpringBoard could display.


--ryan

Sent from my Apple Mac mini  via Airmail

On 12.July 2015 at 14:05:51 , Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] (ipad@yahoogroups.com) wrote:

 
As many as can fit in the amount of storage you have


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On Jul 11, 2015, at 1:58 AM, Ryan Waldon ryan@iamthereforeipad.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
How many apps do you have on each device?

--ryan

Sent from my Apple iPhone 

On Jul 10, 2015, at 17:09, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have the Dropbox App. It shows that I purchased it in the App Store App. I click on open & it's there, but then when I close the App, it dissapears. So, the only way of clicking on that app is to search for it among my other purchased Apps that are on my device. This App is not showing up on both my iPads. I did see the Dropbox App on my homepage (or should I say desktop?) on my iPhone. I didn't have time to check that out, but now that I'm rememering it, I will. Does anyone know why this is happening & can I fix this, so I can see the App on my iPad's homepage?

Toby

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ryan Waldon <ryan@iamthereforeipad.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___