Re: [iPad] iOS 9 multitasking

 

The iPad Pro is just a rumor right now. I have read rumors that it might be able torun full apps like iMovie. Right now iMovie is not a full app on the iPad and iPhone. It doesn't have all the features the desktop version has. It's being able to run full apps, not just pared down apps that has me wanting to seriously look at it. 

\
   \   /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Jun 15, 2015, at 12:22 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I am too Alice. But if you prefer the mini over the iPad, why do you really want an iPad Pro?

Me, the inconvenience of a larger device would be more thean offset by the experience of the larger screen, exactly like my 6 Plus over the 5S


From: "Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 June 2015 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] iOS 9 multitasking

 
I love my iPad mini 2. Decided I like it better than the full size iPad. Then the rumor of the iPad Pro rumors started. I'm seriously thinking if the iPad Pro were to come out, I'm VERY interested.

\
   \   /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com



On Jun 13, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I am too. I can't get split view on my iPad Air though (jailbreak anyone?) But the side view looks helpful. To view yes, but to switch stuff without the home button use, I prefer gestures to home button use.

Proactive you mean the thinking what you want to do? Yes, thats futuristic. 

I wonder what the rumoured iPad Pro will do? Hopefully not cool stuff reserved only for that? Id quite like a large iPad, same reasons why I like my 6 Plus. Less convenient, but a nicer viewing experience and probably insane battery life


From: "Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad Yahoo Group <iPad@yahoogroups..com>
Sent: Sunday, 14 June 2015 9:45 AM
Subject: [iPad] iOS 9 multitasking

 
I think this is gonna be cool. Seems like the implementations are well thought out. 

Same thing with proactive. Nicely thought out 

I'm excited. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //




__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___